Wednesday, July 23

Pops is synonymous with certain DEATH.



There is something about Pops that just makes me crazy. Maybe its the 3 dollar whiskey and cokes? Maybe its the black and white photobooth? Could it be the beautiful bike ride you must take to get there? Or just the fact that the bartenders flirt with you every time? Whatever it is, it gets me wasted everytime and leaves me with fabulous photos of the journey. My memory is blanking on 99% of these photos, but I'm sure once Alex and Drew wake from their whiskey slumber they will explain to me the magic behind them. For now, I will post them and hope the truth comes.
Hallelujah though, I made it through another drunken night in San Francisco with only a scraped knee and $30 less in cash. It is possible I sprained my thumb, but I'm gonna ignore that.

1 comment:

Maura said...

pops got me wasted when i went, it was awesome. i really love that place, even though i have only been there once. these pictures are amazing
i want to go again