Friday, August 29

Double Exposure



A couple weeks back I found a tutorial on youtube which demonstrated how to do a double exposure with a Polaroid sx-70. I watched the tutorial about 20 times and finally figured out how to keep the film from dispensing out of its film pack. Bravo, right? Well, it turns out there is still a major issue with light leaks and over exposure. I probably wasted about 15 photos trying to find the right balance...indoor vs. outdoor, dark room or light room? Flash or no flash? I still havent perfected it, at all, but i'm getting closer and soon I will figure it out. Here are two of my best attempts at double exposing the film. The one of Miles was taken with one flash per photo, in my kitchen. The photo of me was taken with no flash in my living room, utilizing the direct sunlight coming in through the windows.

No comments: