Sunday, August 17

It's not for sale, Francis.

Today my best friend Drew turns 22. Sometimes I think he should be turning older because he's done alot of cool shit in his adult years. He is a continuous inspiration in my life, and I love him like my brother. When we were in highschool, Drew made me a wreath for my birthday. I kept it on my bedroom door until it was moldy. We also used to drink 40's in gas station bathrooms, steal donations from behind goodwill, and dumpster bagles and throw them at jocks from Drew's van. Oh the times we've had...
The best thing about Drew is that everyone who meets him loves him. It's kind of hard not too. He is the life of the party and generally makes everything okay.







2 comments:

Chris Jehly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miles m. said...

aww what a sweet post. drew is a man's man. a great source of energy and and awesome person to be around.

i'm gonna miss you when you're in prague buddy!