Thursday, September 25

Impalin' Palin








I feel like I haven't posted in forever, and the truth is, not alot has been happening. I had a small camera tragedy, and I've had some San Francisco blues the past week or two. Yesterday I finally made a break into the social circle I'm apart of and we BBQ'ed. It was an early celebration with our Petaluma lovers for Miles' upcoming birthday. We ate a lot of grilled things, threw darts, took photos, and drank beers. All in all it was a delicious BBQ. I took some digital photos with the Canon Rebel and some polaorids with expired film. I miss feeling good enough to photo, draw, and go out. I need to get happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your bloggy blog blog. i love being a part of it too. it makes me feel special. like i'm a part of something special. thanks for making me feel special. you complete me like jerry mcguire and a knife concert.