Thursday, January 1

twothousandandnine.

Happy New Years!!
Last night I explored bayview and an old warehouse where a massive show was going on. I waited in a bathroom line for way to long, I met new people, I danced, I broke my polaroid camera (it happens...and i have about five!), I took cabs, ate my first New Years Vegan meal, and found places for Marina to pee all night. Ha. I hope you all had a safe and fun New Years, I hope 2009 will treat you better than 2008 did, cuz I know it was a rough year for alot of people.
I never make new year's resolutions, but a few days ago I taped a piece of paper on my fridge with a little list of things I want to see change in 09'. Most importanty on the list are following a Vegan lifestyle, calling my brother and sister once a week, and taking more photos, but with film instead of digital! Also, I hope to stretch more and impove my drawing and harmonica playing skills!


Lastly, lets try and make 2009 a fucking rad year. I want to get shit done, and I want to do more projects WITH people, so lets make this happen!
Here are photos from the last few days...x0x0















(that is a delicious tofu sandwich i made for lunch. it was so good. haha)


3 comments:

sweeetheartfever said...

happy new year tiff~~~

miles m. said...

that warehouse looks rad! and im super jealous of that tofu sandwich you made yourself. i tried to make myself one yesterday and it just didn't come out right.

VeronasaurusRex said...

woah i was there too!