Thursday, February 19

broken hearts.












i am feeling so bittersweet about everything right now. i miss my friends, i miss my old homes, i miss my old town, but i dont want to go back. i want to grow and move forward, but i get so sappy and nostalgic for times ago- times when things were not so serious. when we all had more time, less money, less commitment, and more fun. i miss these people, these summers, backyard bbq's, face painting, drinking on rooftops, epic house parties, and living with your best friends. i need to move forward and make new memories, but its hard, and its winter, and im just plain woeful right now. things will get better, things are good, i need to be where i am, and im grateful for the change, but its hard sometimes.
i think i would feel alot better if i had a backyard, and if more of you sonoma county folk would just move to san francisco already. i need you guys here. i love you too much!

2 comments:

Maura said...

i love you tiff! i want to set aside a tuesday maybe the first tuesday of march to come down and just spend the whole day with you. lets be crafty then go get 40s and sit in the sun with random snacks and then paint our faces and go to bars all night
can we do that? let me know what march 3rd looks like for you!
i lovve youuu!! beautious lady and number 1 P!

Drew Majoulet said...

i feel like the whole last year i lived in rosa was like endless freedom summer. I tend to forget that i was also feeling sad and lonely there, and I will grow to love my time in SF and the memories i make here. I want to have my birthday in the park and be a bar b cutie, I want to wear short shorts and button ups and drink fancy blended drinks at the girls house. We just need more of an army to do this stuff with. maybe...like...a tiger army. that would be nice.