Friday, February 6

Portland, Oregon.

The last five days were spent in pure vacation mode up in Portland. I went with my best friend and my boyfriend and it was amazing. We learned to shoot bow and arrows, we hiked up to a waterfall, we ate huge amounts of vegan food! We drank our weight in PBR and even went to a strip club. I took some photos along the way, nothing too epic, but it was a good trip and these photos make me laugh. Dan took us to some rad little galleries and such, including the Museum of Contemporary Craft which was housing a Mandy Greer exbibit that blew my mind!
I bought alot of good books and zines while we ar eup there, and a rad little dress. Anyways, my polaroid camera is completely broken so the polaroids i took were mostly wasted...but there were a couple that survived. Everything else was taken with the Rebel. I hear Dan has some good photos from our jouneys on his facebook, but I dont have one of those...if you do, you should check them out!












2 comments:

magichatmalarky said...

Dan's mustache is great. And I love your bangs!

magichatmalarky said...

Foliage mustache that is.