Thursday, February 12

The Real Show.



I wanted to make a world where you come face to face with the lady from your dreams. She's the one there, taking you deep sea diving, flying around Jupiter leaving trails of rainbows and cotton balls. She is the lady of the universe, and she looks sort of like an American Apparel ad, apparently, ha ha. Lana was my number one choice for a dreamland fairy godmother. We made cotton ball clouds and decorated balloons to be planets. The images captured what I wanted them too, though there are some definite lighting issues seeing that one of our umbrella flashes was not working. Also, I need to learn some serious editing skills, but, hey, I am trying!
Overall, I am happy with these photos, and I had alot of fun taking them. I was really inspired by The Knife's "Like a Pen" video. All the deep colors, shadows, urgency and closet like spaces. Also, I was sort of trying to recreate a little part of my dreams where the universe swirls around you leaving pretty dusts and little fairy godmothers to help you wake up.

No comments: