Saturday, March 21

the FUTURE of BAKED GOOODS.


So, if you know me, you know I bake ALL THE TIME. Its an addiction. But I'm an addict for all the right things: sugar, sharing, experimenting, and making it all vegan. I made some really good cookies the other day from scratch, from a recipe I pulled out of my brain and it made me really inspired. If i can make the best vegan cookies I've ever tasted, whats to say I cant do more? With a little practice, and some serious kitchen time, I think I can create even more delicious Vegan Baked Goods. I know the world already has millions of vegan baked goods, but too be honest, I'm not happy with alot of them! So I am embarking on a new mission, one where I will create the most delicious and decadent vegan baked goods for the most special occasions and the most boring of days. Too begin this journey I just ordered alot of equipment and packaging supplies from Bake It Pretty.
I am so excited to make you guys treats and package them in fancy boxes with little bits of twine and vintage stickers!
One final note, Cupcakes are hot shit. Everyone loves them, and I do too! But I am so much more of a Pie Girl. I plan on making a huge variety of pies, scones, muffins, crumpets, bars, cookies, brownies, NOT JUST CUPCAKES. So be stoked on that. Plus, I'm gonna need hella testers. So get back at me!
Oh yes, I also plan on making some "healthier" but still so-so good treats. Im thinking thigns with medjool dates, applesauce, whole wheat flour, many nuts! You name it, lets bake it.


(all images from Bake it Pretty)

2 comments:

Maura said...

wow i found this recently and i meant to send it to you! i love all the little things on this website and its actually pretty affordable too. love it so lets have a baking party!

Diamonds and Gold said...

i love pie!