Sunday, March 29

monsters in the way


Hey!
So, there are some big changes happening.
First, I am taking photos at a dance party at Triple Crown called "Wigwam". Friday April 3rd. I will post more info when it gets closer, but mark your calenders and come visit me, get your photo taken, all that good stuff!
Second, Miles is a sweetheart and is going to be re-doing the whole blog layout for me. I am really excited.
Third, I am going to start working on a new photo project and I need a little help. If anyone wants to make paper chains, let me know. Miriam had a brilliant idea to mail people pre-cut paper strips and hope that they will make paper chains from them that I can later pick up. If you are at all interested in making paper chains let me know, I will mail you some strips, and hopefully pick them up in a couple weeks.
Lastly, I really want to photograph you and your dad. If you think that you are interested let me know. I know alot of people dont have dads, but if you have a fake dad, or something like that, let me know.

Thankssssss!

1 comment:

Maura said...

this is so great! good news. I will help you make lots of chains i should send you a picture of the paper pom pom i am making for the stink window they look so cool and would probably look amazing in photos.
by the way i think this picture you drew needs to be on a shirt or bag, that's where im seeing it :)