Sunday, April 26

not dead, just busy!!


Hi!
Its been a really long time since I've posted and I wanted to give whoever reads this a little update on shit thats been going on in my neck of the woods. I am moving into a ten bedroom CASTLE on June 1st with ten amazing artists, musicians, seamstress', and the like.
the process of figuring out roommates, applications, etc has been time consuming but worth it...we will have an amazing little art/food/music collective going by this summer!
Ive also been feeling pretty inspired artistically, I am excited to start a few projects and expand upon some ideas and concepts ive been throwing around in my little brain. As soon as i have somehting exciting to share, I will!
Ive been really into more sculptural things, as well as shooting like crazy with my little point and shoot film camera that Miles gave me, I just need to remember to bring in my film more often.

I found this website called "The Company of People" and im really into it. Im into alot of the artists, and the idea of having a little collection of artists work all on one big website is really cool, and this site specifically has a really cool DIY aspect to it. Check it out if you get a chance.
Other than that Ive been working alot, going out alot, crashing my bike alot, and writing silly poems. I really want to write a childrens book. Its a new goal that hopefully somehow I will reach. Okay, well, check back soon, hopefully there will be something more interesting than this long long rant.

(image from The Company of People)

3 comments:

hannah and landon said...

Thanks for the love!

Cheers,
Landon

landon [at} thecompanyofpeople [dot] com

Lana Nichols said...

Love much of those artists! deliciouses. PS who is our secret seamstress??

Leanna said...

I'm trying to write a children's book too!