Wednesday, May 6

foraging/grey worlds/crab and ship graveyard


It was so grey that every piece of color in the world stood out. I stumbled upon a crab graveyard that was swimming with exoskeletons of sea beatles and plenty of fish vertabrae and bone fragments, we even found a sort of femur-ish looking bone. There were two dead birds at the entrance to the beach, and when the sun came out I saw two birds dancing in the little waves, but I dont think it was a dance so much as mercury poisoning or a defect from something. They were alien birds, three eyes birds, or maybe three winged? in all sincerity they couldnt move correctly and a dog tried to eat them, it was horrible. But the beach itself was calm and so grey and pretty magnificent, I think I tainted the purity of it all with my 32 oz of MILLER HIGH LIFE. But what could I have done? The champagne of beer was beckoning.
This is expired film, 600, excellent photo conditions with the grey and the bright light and the fog diffusers. It was misting heavily and you can see beads of dew on Miles' mustache and hairs. A girl made GOLD out of kelp, a crab died, the sea and the sky were the same.

1 comment:

kadler said...

These are gorgeous pictures. Love the crab!