Friday, May 1

You've Got Light in Your Eyes


For the past few weeks, I have been a dedicated follower of the blog "My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses". Its an amazingly inspirational, thorough and exciting blog featuring artists from all around the country. The blog highlights art shows, artist interviews, and alot of Bay Area work.
When I found out that blog founder Meighan O'Toole was curating a show at Needles And Pens (a mere 2 BLOCKS FROM MY HOME!) I was ecstatic! The show is called "You've Got Light in Your Eyes" and it premiers tomorrow night. Lucky for me, I'm off work at 7 and will be heading straight to the show! If you get a chance to check it out, I strongly advise doing so. The artists that Meighan are featuring are unbelievable...sculptors, painters, drawers, etc. I feel so lucky to have this work so close to my house, and at one of my favourite shops. Its practically making me giddy!

No comments: