Wednesday, August 26

Teepee's and Movie Screens



Our Art Show was a success! Everything looked super clean, professional, and well put together. We had two levels of art displayed; In our dining room we had fine arts- paintings, drawings, and photography. Downstairs was a maze of activity. We had three differant interactive installations, two animations with amazing sounds and the teepee that I made. We also had two musical acts (PJ Wiebusch and Ashley Allred...both were phenomenal) about 80 people over, and so much good feedback. I was exhausted all day from cleaning and setting up the teepee that I didn't even think to take photos but, luckily Miles did. These are his, and there are more on his flickr. Thanks to everyone who came, it was so much fun!
(I also showed a section of my polaroid collection...about 280 of them on a 7ft by 7ft wall...It was super nostalgic and I was happy all my friends got to see themselves!)

No comments: