Thursday, July 24

I need real equipment.


Today my friend Drew came over and we had an impromptu photo shoot. Now, I am seriously thinking about investing in some legit lights and backdrops, but for now we had Miles flash, tripod, and a painted wall as our backdrop. I changed most of these into black and white because the flash glare off my mellow yellow walls was not too pretty. Drew is a handsome baby and more shots of him will be seen as he is going to be a model for my future masks.

This is Drew as Pete Doherty. Haw.

This is Drew making the worst face of all time.

This is Drew before he cut his golden locks.

4 comments:

Maura said...

drew! you look so fit!
tiff you are an amazing portraiter! is that even a word i don't think so but i just made it one.
<3

Drew Majoulet said...

haha thanks brooos

miles m. said...

i miss the locs chicken baby daddy....

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
I've been lurking your blog for a while and you take the most stunning portraits I've ever seen.

Love love love,
Jenny

P.S. That boy is a babesky!