Thursday, July 24

Miriam Gorciak Brummel is another year older!



Today is Miriam Brummel's birthday and I am so fuckin excited! Miriam is one of my closest friends and when we party together absolute mayhem ensues. Miriam has a big heart which she fills with Mariah Carey, Crushes, Taking photos, and being a great fucking pal. One time Miriam took me to L.A. and showed me around her home turf. Her mom bought us tickets to Disneyland and we drank wine coolers and smirnoff ice on the Donald Duck level of the parking garage. This was after Miriam broke a mini bottle of wine at the convenience store, oops.
These are some of my favourite polaroids of Miriam in all her glory and love.
I love you girl! Happy Birthday!
Dont go Chasin Waterfalls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH you're the besttttt. . . I LOVE YOU . xoxoxoox