Thursday, October 30

Fall.



Yesterday was the epitome of Fall. It was crisp and chilly out, Miles and I rented scary movies and spent along time laying in bed and harassing each other. We bundled up in scarves, hats, leggings, and north face gear and rode to Rainbow to get dinner supplies. It was so cold! I was in my house for all of 22 hours yesterday and it was just what I needed. I feel super refreshed and ready to get shit down today, including a girls craft night at 7 and the tackling of a pumpkin pie recipe. I took these polaroids while we were out walking around in search of a costume for Miles. Miles said the photo of him and I could have been taken "anywhere" so I wrote the date and address on it. Take that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is freakin' rad. I love all the rockin pictures - looking at it makes me miss San Francisco :(
Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!

Cheers,
Alyssa