Monday, November 17

twentytwo.













I had a birthday rager in a tiny little apartment above a tattoo shop and a beauty salon. I had a rager that was full of people i knew, and people I didnt know. I had a rager where a skylight was broken, and people threw paint buckets and garbage into a salon. I had a rager where the misfits played and maybe alot of people sang, but that could have been me. I had a rager where i was too drunk to take decent pictures, but enjoy these nonetheless.


**and on a more serious note, thanks so much to everyone who came! Thanks to Drew and Kathleen for hosting, and thanks to all my beautiful friends for everything. <33

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

derek looks like he's going to die!

Anonymous said...

ride the cowboy

Maura said...

i can't believe people threw paint buckets and trash in there, that is so sad! i hope they don't get evicted for that!

Anonymous said...

Beauty Salon Covent GardenGive yourself a refreshing look at our Beauty Salon Covent Garden. For our services simply register yourself online at http://www.comptonhair.co.uk.

Garage Door Installation said...

nice photo's.nicely written!! Good

Semi Permanent Make Up said...

enjoy yourself!