Friday, May 1

everyday learning more;


One of the great things about art, to me, is the fact that every day I am learning more. I have many interests, but at this junction I am good at none of them. Thats when our friend trial and error comes into play. I can fuck around with a cheap canon, I can crochet foreign objects to my hearts content, and I can dream like I've never dreamt before. Everyday I try to get just a little bit better at what I'm doing, and I hope after a few years and much time, I will be good enough at atleast one of the things I love so much. So, here are some photos I took. They are neither horrible nor wonderful, but they are progress, and that has to count for something, right? Im trying, a heartfelt fucking PUSH at trying, which is something. Growing learning, loving, fucking up, im into all of it. For the rest of this mangled set, check the flickr page.

No comments: